Learn together. Grow together.
At TNACD, we give our members the opportunity to learn from, and interact with, some of the most respected dental clinicians and technicians in the world. We work to advance all of our members’ expertise by providing continuing education opportunities through world-class meetings and courses. To register for an upcoming meeting or for more information about becoming a member, contact us today.
Most of our meetings are held in Cool Springs, Tennessee, a suburb of Nashville. Located on Interstate 65 near the Cool Springs Galleria, the TNACD meeting facilities are in the largest retail area in middle Tennessee. The city of Brentwood offers numerous recreational activities as well as the charming Town Center with more than a hundred retail businesses. A weekend in Cool Springs for a TNACD meeting is a fun opportunity for the whole family.
February 28th, 2020
Predictable Cosmetic Dentistry with Andrew Turchin, DMD
Dr. Andrew Turchin
Topic: Predictable Cosmetic Dentistry with Andrew Turchin, DMD
Our protocol designed to predictably give your patients great long lasting smiles
- No more taking a weekend course and not having the confidence to implement
- No more unhappy cosmetic patients
- And most importantly virtually no more broken, chipped or debonded veneers
See why many dentists choose Dr. Turchin for their own restorations and say that his course simplifies cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry better than other courses. All while sharing important ideas that other courses leave out.
This one day course will simplify cosmetics and occlusion and cover Our entire protocol from data collection to night guard delivery. Specific topics include
- Ideal occlusion and equilibration
- Our smile design algorithm designed for ideal esthetics AND occlusion
- Getting More Patients to Yes!
- No pressure presentation techniques and funneling patients to the right Treatment Plan for THEM
- Temporization technique/ Dual Blueprint Method to guarantee patients love their final smile
- Laboratory techniques to maximize strength of restorations while maintaining a natural look- Bring your technician!
- Orthotic nightguard design and fabrication
- Predictable bonding and case insertion
Getting your team on board!
Go the the CE Event Page for more Course info or To Sign up Today!
Friday February 28th | Four Points by Sheraton in Brentwood TN | Light breakfast and Lunch Provided
*Want to stay the night? Go here for our special group rate or you can call them and let them know it is for TNACD event.